About the Author
Who is Craig Ballantyne?
Craig Ballantyne is M.Sc. and (C.S.C.S.) Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist from Toronto and he writes for Men’s Health, Men’s Fitness, Maximum Fitness, Muscle and Fitness Hers, and Oxygen magazines.
He is member of the Training Advisory Board for Men’s Fitness magazine. Craig has also worked with athletes and Rugby Team. He wrote on coaching for the new International Youth Coaching Association certification textbook.
His trademark Turbulence Training fat loss workouts have been featured multiple times in Men’s Fitness and Maximum Fitness magazines, and through his material has helped thousands of men and women around the world lose fat, gain muscle, and get lean with workouts that take less than 45 minutes three times per week.
5 Reasons Why Turbulence Training
Besides the obvious positive health effects there are many other good reasons to choose Turbulence Training. These reasons are also solutions to some of the most common problems/excuses as to why people don’t /won’t /can’t get in shape and make regular exercise a part of their lives.
1. You can do it at home. So there can be no excuses, you can do Turbulence Training workouts from home. Instead of going to the gym or going out running you can do a 45-minute workout right at your own place.
2. It’s cheap. You need two dumbbells and a stability ball for all your workouts. But some of the body weight circuits can be done without any other equipment other than your own body. It doesn’t get much simpler or cheaper than that.
3. 45 min and 3 times a week. Squeezing in three 45-minute workouts a week isn’t too hard, even if you are a busy executive or even a single father like me. Not to mention the time of travelling to and from the gym.
4. Concise and easy to understand instructions. The workouts are laid out in a simple and easy to follow manner with pictures and detailed descriptions of each exercise. Focuses on the just essential stuff instead of filling out the various books in the program. Included are helpful Common Questions & Answers chapter in the main manual.
5. Variation. With increased energy you’ll find yourself becoming little restless. But the best part is that you get to switch workout programs every fourth week. So you’ll never actually do the same workout back-to-back, instead you switch back and forth between A and B (and sometimes C) every four weeks. This keeps things interesting and keeps you motivated.
The Turbulence Training workout is one of the oldest and most respected offerings in the exercise plan product category. Craig Ballantyne advertises that it is possible to lose 1 pound of fat per week using this program; many customers report even better results.
The Turbulence workout embraces the idea that long, slow cardio is not the best way to exercise for fat loss. Instead, it uses fast bursts of exercise to burn the most calories possible. The Turbulence Training workout program includes a regimen that takes only three short workouts per week and includes a variety of exercises to get the optimum results.
This theory goes against the conventional beliefs that you have to work out slowly to get the best results, but Craig has the success stories to prove that his program works. He also has the backing of fitness experts such as Alwyn Cosgrove, CSCS and Jillian Michaels, the world-renowned trainer on the TV show The Biggest Loser.
Idea that you have to exercise in the morning on an empty stomach to get the best results; Craig says that working out in intervals is a great way to burn fat and defeat the boredom that this myth can bring. Intervals also burn more fat than traditional workouts.
Turbulence Training workout is designed so you can burn fat and gain muscle at the same time.
This is what people are saying about Turbulence Training:
“With the Turbulence Training program, I’ve lost 17 pounds in 8 weeks and at least 4 inches off of my waist and chest… I’ve not only taken off inches and pounds, but I’m completely reshaping my body.” - Steve
“112 lbs lost and counting! I did it all at home…I love Turbulence Training !” – Determined
“I just finished my 12-week transformation contest using Craig Ballantyne’s Turbulence Training for Fat Loss. In 12 weeks I lost 14.4lbs, 3.75″ from my abdomen, 2.5″ from my hips, 4.2% body fat and went from a size 12 to a size 6/8 (depending on the style/brand).” - Abby
“I’ve lost at least 6 lbs of body fat, which is tremendous and makes me very happy. I have been amazed at the results I have seen in the past twelve weeks! - MsMiles
You can download the program within minutes and get started today with a better way to workout for fat loss. No more slow boring cardio, no more long trips to the gym.
Check out this jam-packed, downloadable Turbulence Training package:
When Craig writes monthly workouts for his clients, each 4-week program costs $100. But in the Turbulence Training E-book, you get access to four Advanced Fat Loss Workouts, and three introductory workouts that progress you from Beginner to Advanced. That means the 26 week package would easily be worth more than $397 if you were Craig’s private client.
Plus, if he gave you one-on-one training, first you would have to schedule your appointment 3-months in advance then you would be paying $150 per session. And if you had questions about Turbulence Training (like the ones he answer in the one hour MP3 audio program), that one hour phone consultation would cost you $165. But instead, you get this in-depth audio interrogation for FREE as part of the Turbulence Training package.
Total Value of the Package is over $550. But you’ll pay only $39.95.
Get your own copy of Turbulence Training Now
There are two versions of Turbulence Training, the Basic and the Deluxe.
The basic version of Turbulence Training includes these e-books in PDF-format plus bonuses:
The Deluxe version of Turbulence Training includes all of the above plus 9 months of 5 body weight workout e-books:
And Craig offers a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee with no questions asked. So if you want to get in better shape over the summer and for life then go get it….
60 Day Money Back Guarantee with no questions asked.